So to keep it short and sweet, in July, I am juggling my way back to doing some of those helpful and important habits I started these last 6 months: eating healthier, leaving space for self care, putting down my phone more and living more intentionally, especially with the kiddos, advocating for those in need and staying engaged in the sad/beautiful world around us, making my mornings count, and taking moments each day to just enjoy this little life. I know better now that I, of course, cannot do every single one of these perfectly each day, but if I can pause a little more and maybe YOLO a little less, I can continue to find more balance in all areas of my life.
Proud of myself for what I've accomplished so far this year, and feeling hopeful for where the next 6 months will take me. Thanks for reading along and caring about my little for the love of 2018 journey over here!
No comments:
Post a Comment